We need your vote on the future merger of North Metro Soccer Association and Three Rivers Soccer Association.
Over the past two years, North Metro and Three Rivers Soccer Association competitive programs have partnered to leverage resources to increase opportunities for our membership. The goal was to find SUCCESS in the areas our members have asked for.
What does SUCCESS look like?
- Investment in quality coaching and training resources
- Developmentally appropriate team placement
- Improved opportunities for all players at all levels at affordable prices
- Positive team outcomes
Any new partnership requires hard work, compromise, and a willingness to collaborate before deciding to enter into a long term commitment. Both North Metro and Three Rivers boards and staff have agreed to provide our members with a Plan of Merger which is conducive to growth, success, and sustainability.
What does the Merger look like?
- One new non-profit club operating under a new name
- One new combined board
- One Competitive program - operating in 2 communities to offer both Elite teams and pure community based teams
- Two Recreation programs – to ensure they remain community-based (NMSA/TRSA)
- Expanded training opportunities for all members of all programs
The purpose of the vote is to ensure your understanding about the vision of the Boards of Directors, support for merger, and desire to continue to move forward to greater success. Should the memberships vote to approve the merger, the merged club will commence May 1, 2020. Should the memberships vote to reject the merger, both clubs will operate independently and will no longer partner after the 2020 summer season.
A membership vote will take place January 12 (5:00-7:00) at Andover City Hall; January 13 (6:00 PM - 9:00 PM) and January 19 (1:00 PM - 7:00 PM) at Adrenaline Sports Center. Please take a moment to come to vote. It is imperative that a quorum is met.
If you have questions, please contact:
Kimberly Carr, Administrative Director email@example.com