To Ref for North Metro Competitive Games you MUST complete all of the following:
1. Complete your USSF Certification
2. Complete Concussion Training AND indicate your completion in Game Officials
- If you've completed it via MNSHL already, you do not need to do it again
- Must be completed once every three (3) years
3. Approved MYSA Background Check yearly if 18 or older during the playing season
4. Parent/Guardian Youth Referee release if under 18
- You will NOT be paid if you don’t do this step – NO EXCEPTIONS
5. Set up an account on GameOfficials.net
- Update & maintain your availability in Game Officials.
- Update & maintain your preferences in Game Officials - this includes locations, team conflicts, etc.
- · These instructions contain everything you need to set up your account. It is very important you follow all of them!
You will need to complete ALL of the above items that apply to be assigned games for NMSA, even if you have reffed for NMSA before.